The Epitome of Exclusive and Extraordinary Urban Design
One of the city’s most transformative developments, 30 Old Street is a master class in modern day architecture. Impossible to classify and occupying a league of its own, the building blends post-industrial chic with an intelligent and visionary design to produce five stunning apartments and three penthouses.
Offering fantastic vistas over the city of London, the residences at 30 Old Street are crafted for individuals who appreciate the unique and the extraordinary, those amongst us who like to stand from the crowd, who harbour an appetite for distinction.
As such, the apartments at 30 Old Street with floor to ceiling glass roof terraces, Juliette balconies and triple glazed windows offer residents breathtaking panoramas over the ever-changing London skyline, from St Paul’s Cathedral to The Shard.
30 Old Street, London EC1
- Eight luxury apartments in Zone 1 location
- 3 mins to Bank, 5 mins to King’s Cross St Pancras & 14 mins to Oxford Circus by tube from Old Street Station
- Short walk to Farringdon (for Crossrail) and Barbican
- Penthouses enjoy spacious terraces
- High specification including comfort cooling
- 999 year leasehold