In the heart of the most rustin and beautiful London Borough
A rare opportunity to buy in the heart of the most rustic and beautiful London borough combining remarkable history, nature and royal heritage. From the most picturesque stretch of riverside in London to the panoramic view from Richmond Hill, enjoy everything this affluent borough has to offer.
With the river, park, good schools, theatres, wide choice of shops and easy commute to Waterloo, it’s one of the capital’s favourite places to bring up children. It sits nine miles South-west of Central London with Kew to the North, Sheen to the East, Kingston to the South and Isleworth to the West.
A happy blend of town and country, its location is close to Central London, and a Thameside setting and prominent place in English history make it an enticing choice. The leafy borough of Richmond-upon-Thames, home to Richmond Park and a one-time royal palace, had the fewest new developments built in 2014. It also has the fourth lowest crime rate in London.
There are over 100 parks and open spaces within its boundary and 21 miles (34 km) of river frontage. 140 hectares within the borough are designated as part of the Metropolitan Green Belt. The borough is home to the National Physical Laboratory and the attractions of Hampton Court Palace, Twickenham Stadium and the WWT London Wetlands Centre that draw domestic and international tourism.
8 Red Lion Street, Richmond, London TW9
- 19 private residential units featuring 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with high ceilings of up to 3.5m
- 7 mins walk to Richmond underground, overground and rail stations, 19 minutes to Waterloo, 20 mins to Imperial College and Royal College of Art, 27 mins to UCL via District Line
- 7 Mins walk to the River Thames, Richmond Theatre, Richmond Green and a variety of cafes, restaurants, boutiques & designer stores
- Anticipated completion in June/ July 2016
- 999 years lease
- Prices start from £640,000