New life to heritage buildings
8 Over 5 Rosebery Avenue consists of eight unique apartments of one, two and three bedroom apartments in the spectacularly renovated 1890s Weights and Measures Office in bustling Clerkenwell.
Designed by BuckleyGrayYeoman, experts at bringing new life to heritage buildings, period features are seamlessly blended with contemporary additions, reinventing a Victorian landmark.
Rosebery Avenue, Clerkenwell, London EC1
- Period brick facade with a contemporary zinc extension
- Majority of apartments have oversized timber sash windows, with some units featuring curved head sash windows
- Striking entrance lobby with exposed brick walls, feature Victorian tiling and electronic access control system and intercom to all flats
- Bespoke Dada Italian kitchens with integrated Siemens appliances
- Comfort heating/cooling system
- Communal roof terraces providing dining and lounging spaces with City views
- A short stroll from the electic delights of Exmouth market
- A few minutes walk to Farringdon station; set to become London’s only rail hub connecting the underground, Crossrail and Thameslink transport network
- 999 year leasehold
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.