Irresistible lifestyle, incomparable location
Imagine living in luxury and comfort while being just steps away from the finest fashion, dining, cinemas and entertainment. A private oasis
where everything you could ever desire is truly at your fingertips. Introducing Amara City Gardens Booragoon – Perth’s first taste of luxury apartment living perfectly integrated with high-end retail. The only private residences situated within the Melville City Centre retail precinct, Amara City Gardens offers you a luxurious, cosmopolitan lifestyle in an incomparable location.
With its stylish architecture, generous residents’ amenities and lush garden surroundings, Amara City Gardens is more than an address; it’s a new standard in premium apartment living.
Inside, all of the luxurious one, two and three-bedroom apartments have been stylishly finished with quality Smeg appliances, including programmable built-in ovens, and gas cooktops as well as full air-conditioning to all apartments. Outside, the elegant façade and lush greenery make a sophisticated statement while generous balconies with innovative sunshades offer you the perfect environment for
outdoor entertaining. The intercom security system and secure parking make life in this convenient location even easier.
Carefully considered in every way, Amara City Gardens is an address you will be proud to call home.
LOT 4 (181-205) DAVY STREET, BOORAGOON WA 6154
- 14 x 1 bed/1 bath/1 carbay
- 12 x 2 bed/1 bath/1 carbay
- 11 x 2 bed/2 bath/1 carbay
- 41 x 2 bed/2 bath/2 carbays
- 43 x 3 bed/2 bath/2 carbays
- 10 km’s to Perth CBD – Major bus transfer adjacent to development
- Perth Airport is a 20 minute drive away
- Bullcreek Train Station is a 5 minutes’ drive#
- Murdoch University is a 10 minutes’ drive away#
- University of Western Australia (UWA) is a 15 minutes’ drive away#
- Booragoon is affluent suburb located 10 km south west of the Perth CBD and is a suburb with plenty of diversity on offer characterised by a mix of parks, reserves including the beautiful Wireless Hill Reserve#