Bold - Grand - Classic
Classically, timeless, infinitely desirable grandly luxurious and perfectly positioned, these superb one, two and three bedroom apartments, sub penthouses and penthouses exude a signature uniqueness of style. Step inside and be captivated by outstanding design, spectacular views and unprecedented sophistication. Experience the most extraordinary residences Bondi Junction has ever seen.
Introducing Archibald – the epitome of fine living.
The geometric structure of the building was designed to take full advantage of and maximise the spectacular views that span from the CBD skyscape, across the beautiful expanse of trees and houses of the Eastern Suburbs out to Sydney Harbour with its iconic Opera House, Harbour Bridge and North Shore. And the penthouses enjoy breathtaking panoramic Sydney Harbour views.
Denwol is a Sydney-based diversified property group that has operating in excess of 50 years. Bringing experience, innovation and astute planning to its developments, Denwol’s regularly exceed expectations. The company is an award winning developer of residential, commercial, retail and hotel properties. They have demonstrated capability in securing re-zonings and development applications for existing buildings and conceiving architectural masterpieces in their place.
Scentre Group as the owner and operator of the pre-eminent portfolio of shopping centres in the Australia and New Zealand, Scentre Group has unrivalled experience through its long-term development and management of Westfield centres. The group maintains a future development pipeline of in excess of $3 billion.
566 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, NSW
- A well designed development of 90 New York style 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Innovated architectural and interior design by Kannfinch and Urban Possible
- Perfectly positioned in Bondi Junction, conveniently located between Bondi Beach and the CBD
- Residents will get to enjoy the developments communal podium level rooftop garden
- Well connected, bus stop on your doorstep and a short walk to Bondi Junction Train Station
- Due for completion Q4 2019