Arguably one of London's Finest Addresses
A stunning collection of Town and Mews Houses in North Kensington, Argyll Place is sympathetic to, yet knowingly district from, Notting Hill’s traditional stucco-fronted townhouses. The development is a breath of luxurious modernity, with each property elegantly finished throughout under the guidance of the award-winning interior designers, Honky. The end result of this lavish attention-to-detail being 20 stunning homes that are the pinnacle of contemporary living in one of London’s most desirable areas.
Pangbourne Avenue, North Kensington, London W10
- Prestigious development of just 20 freehold town and mews houses in North Kensington, W10 - one of London's most desirable areas
- Superb access to the rest of the Capital
- Elegantly finished throughout under the guidance of the award-winning interior designers, Honky
- Perfectly positioned to take advantage of creme of London's educational institutions - from nursery level through to PhDs
- Expected completion Q1 2014