An iconic investment opportunity
Axis Tower was specifically named to highlight its unique and central location at the AXIS point to this great city’s major transport links, Central Business District, famous shopping offer, and key attractions. An iconic residential tower located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Axis will stand proudly between the financial district and ‘Oxford Road corridor’, the backbone of the city’s knowledge quarter and Manchester’s vibrant University population.
Manchester boasts a world-class multi-modal transport infrastructure, providing fast, affordable connectivity to London, Europe and the rest of the world. Adjacent to the award winning and iconic business resort, Manchester Central, Axis benefits from easy access to the Metrolink and Deansgate Station.
Axis lies within a minute’s walk of Manchester landmarks including international concert venue, The Bridgewater Hall and new First Street development, it is also in very close proximity to St Peter’s Square and the city’s extensive retail and leisure amenities.
Axis will be Manchester’s premier residence, comprising 172 luxury apartments benefiting from a 24/7 concierge service. Axis will also boast Manchester’s two most exclusive penthouses, with unrivalled 360 degree views of the city. The apartments will be fitted to a high specification including floor to ceiling glazing that maximises the unique panoramic views across the city.
Albion Street, Manchester M1
- 27 storeys, 172 luxury apartments including Manchester's two most exclusive penthouses, with unrivalled 360 degree views of the city
- Sits at the heart of the city’s key landmarks and attractions, a short walk away and Manchester Central tram station providing on the doorstep access to Manchester’s rapid multi-modal transport network.
- High specification including floor to ceiling glazing that maximises the unique panoramic views across the city
- Manchester's 5 universities are home to the largest student population in Europe
- Greater Manchester is the largest economic area with the largest financial and professional business services centre outside London
- Manchester’s central business district (2 mins), University learning corridor (2 mins), Manchester’s central retail district (6 mins), Media City (6 mins), Manchester Airport (15 mins)