New Pinnacles In Residential Luxury
Leading Australia’s infrastructure boom with major transport and road networks, and additional runway at the city’s international airport and multi-billion dollar revitalization of the Queens Wharf riverside precinct, Brisbane is Australia’s most dynamic new world metropolis with all the lifestyle, economic and climate advantages to create the ideal backdrop for life.
Banyan Tree Residences Brisbane takes full advantage of views over the river from a cliff top summit. This vantage point places you at the centre of everything that’s great about Brisbane. Banyan Tree chose this majestic position with panoramic riverfront views of Brisbane’s Botanic Garden and CBD as the perfect setting for its first branded residence in Australia.
Commanding a 2,200 sqm corner site, the landmark building is an elliptical architectural flow of three undulating waves comprising 10 residential levels, an exclusive residents lobby and world renowned Banyan Tree Spa, and a private rooftop sanctuary.
8 River Terrace, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169, Australia
- A selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments plus penthouses with private rooftop pools
- Luxury private residences with all the hallmarks of a premium hotel experience
- Iconic location atop Kangaroo Point Cliffs with uninterrupted river views of the city and beyond
- Public transport links on your doorstep including the River Cat ferry terminal at Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Easy access to leading tertiary educational institutions: Queensland University, Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University
- Adjacent to Southbank, Brisbane's cultural epicenter with the Queensland Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, QUT Conservatorium and Convention & Exhibition Centre
- 24-hour onsite concierge service, spa, premium dining venues, gym and infinity pool, private function spaces
- Secured underground carpark available for residents and visitors