Vibrant. Central. Unique.
Battersea Exchange is a contemporary collection of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, each with private outdoor space.
The proposed Nine Elms on the South Bank regeneration area will become a vibrant new centre for business and culture in the capital – with two new tube stations, 18,000 new homes, 6.5 million square feet of commercial space and a new linear park between Battersea Power Station and Vauxhall.
Battersea Power Station is one of London’s most iconic landmarks, and the proud cornerstone of the Nine Elms district. When its proposed redevelopment is complete, it will be home to dozens of shops, restaurants and venues. Nine Elms will also be home to the new American and Dutch embassies, and the expanded New Covent Garden Market: the largest produce and flower market in the UK.
As your gateway to Nine Elms, Battersea Exchange will be home to a flourishing London community, integrated within the surrounding historic neighbourhood. Meticulously planned and beautifully designed, the development’s architecture and mixed- use public spaces are created to encompass living, shopping, work, school and leisure.
Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London SW8
- Fantastic London location within the Nine Elms Regeneration Area
- Prime Central London location
- A few minutes walk from Battersea Park and the River Thames
- Extensive retail offered within the Nine Elms Regeneration Area
- Refurbished railway arches for small retail units
- Good transport links from Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations – providing frequent, fast and direct access to London Victoria and Waterloo stations
- Close to the proposed new Northern Line tube extension stations at Nine Elms and Battersea
- Landscaped public spaces
- Landscaped private courtyard (within Foundry House)
- 24 hour concierge services and Residents gymnasium