Unique investment opportunity in Sydney
1-Bed from AUD 600,000
2-Bed from AUD 690,000
3-Bed from AUD 1,010,000
Lane Cove is a suburb on the lower north shore of Sydney, NSW. Located just 10kms from Sydney’s Central Business District, this beautiful suburb occupies a peninsular on the northern side of Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour), at the opening of the Lane Cove River.
At Bay Pavilions you are just moment’s from great amenities; Chatswood shopping hub — which has the large Chatswood Chase and Westfield Shopping Centres, Macquarie Park, Saint Ignatius’ College – River view, St.Joseph’s College – Hunters Hill, the stunning surrounding National Parks and water side recreation areas, to name a few.
316 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, Sydney
- Premium mix of spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Within 15 minutes’ drive to Sydney CBD
- Surrounded by bushland reserves, waterways, natural parklands, stunning landscaped grounds
- Beautiful views over Burns Bay and adjacent nature reserves
- 7 minutes’ drive to North Ryde Station
- 10 minutes’ drive to Macquarie University
- Quality finishes with fluid living and sun-soaked alfresco spaces
- Secure basement parking with direct lift access and storage
- Estimated completion in late 2015
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.