Unique investment opportunity in Sydney
1-Bed from AUD 600,000
2-Bed from AUD 690,000
3-Bed from AUD 1,010,000
Lane Cove is a suburb on the lower north shore of Sydney, NSW. Located just 10kms from Sydney’s Central Business District, this beautiful suburb occupies a peninsular on the northern side of Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour), at the opening of the Lane Cove River.
At Bay Pavilions you are just moment’s from great amenities; Chatswood shopping hub — which has the large Chatswood Chase and Westfield Shopping Centres, Macquarie Park, Saint Ignatius’ College – River view, St.Joseph’s College – Hunters Hill, the stunning surrounding National Parks and water side recreation areas, to name a few.
316 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, Sydney
- Premium mix of spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Within 15 minutes’ drive to Sydney CBD
- Surrounded by bushland reserves, waterways, natural parklands, stunning landscaped grounds
- Beautiful views over Burns Bay and adjacent nature reserves
- 7 minutes’ drive to North Ryde Station
- 10 minutes’ drive to Macquarie University
- Quality finishes with fluid living and sun-soaked alfresco spaces
- Secure basement parking with direct lift access and storage
- Estimated completion in late 2015