White Mansions, secret gardens and 500 acres of parkland on your doorstep
The Bayswater Apartments are a collection of two, three and fourbedroom apartments within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2.
One of London’s most cosmopolitan neighbourhoods, residents of Bayswater choose the location for its vibrant local character and charming proportions – the wide streets, sweeping crescents and garden squares rivalling any of those to be found in Belgravia and Notting Hill. Situated on “the right side of the park”, along with some of the most expensive real estate in the world, Bayswater offers buyers better value and a strong potential for growth.
The fifteen apartments, designed by prestigious London architects Robin Partington & Partners, adopt the timeless elegance of their exterior façade, internalising the natural light and space that comes with park side living. Once completed, they will rank alongside Bayswater’s finest residences, a product of a build that utilises only the best technology, quality and comfort of our age.
Inverness Terrace, London W2
- A collection of two, three and four-bedroom apartments within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2
- 60 seconds' walk to The Royal Parks - Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
- 3 minute walk from the Underground stations of Queensway (Central line) and Bayswater (District and Circle lines)
- Paddington is a 15-minute walk where one can access National Rail and Underground services, including the Heathrow Express
- Paddington will also be served by Crossrail in 2018, reducing journey times to Heathrow Airport (23mins), Liverpool Street (10mins) and Canary Wharf (17mins)