Day and night, Melbourne never sleeps
Conservatory is the epitome of park-side living with immediate access to the beautiful Melbourne gardens. It is the craft and art of living in a landscaped environment. It is ideally located within walking distance of two of Melbourne’s most prestigious tertiary institutions, the University of Melbourne and RMIT. Also a wide range of primary and secondary schools and other tertiary institutions are easily accessible from CONSERVATORY’s central location. Well positioned between Melbourne Central and Parliament stations on the city’s underground loop, Conservatory also has tram and bus routes close by.
9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne, Australia
- 3 mins walk to RMIT University and 15 mins walk to University of Melbourne
- 38-storey tall tower, featuring 446 luxuriously appointed 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- 250m from the Free Tram Stop
- 600m from Melbourne Central Railway Station
- Featuring concierge, swimming pool, gymnasium, lounge and podium gardens