Heart of it all
2 Luxurious developments with a choice of one & two bedroom luxury apartments located in Slough for you to choose from.
Brickfield Court is an exciting collection of 96 one and two-bedroom apartments located in Slough, Berkshire. With soaring ceiling heights, a spacious reception and imposing edifice, the newly created apartments will offer the latest in contemporary fixtures and fittings with interior design by Kelly Hoppen, MBE. Residents will enjoy a 24-hour concierge service, onsite gym and dedicated parking spaces.
The Coppice brings capital city style to Slough with an inspiring collection of 30 one and two-bedroom apartments, offering the latest in contemporary fixtures and fittings with interior design by Kelly Hoppen, MBE. The apartments at The Coppice are both well designed and beautiful to look at but are still perfect for comfortable living. Situated in The Grove, a tree-lined avenue adjoining the pedestrianised high street – and with dedicated parking – The Coppice is part of the town centre instantly accessible to the world beyond.
The Coppice, 12 The Grove, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1QP/ Brickfield Court, 5 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3UA
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Slough Station
- Only 17 mins to Paddington via train from Slough Station
- Crossrail due at Slough Station in 2019 - only 32 mins to Bond Street and 46 mins to Canary Wharf
- Queensmere Observatory shopping centre, with its 120 stores, restaurants and bars is only a short walk away
- The Heart of Slough project will see over £400 million invested to change the area into one of Europe’s leading cultural quarters for the creative and information technology sectors
- Interiors by Kelly Hoppen, MBE
- Residents concierge service and state of the art gym