The address that addresses it all...
Glasshouse Gardens offers the best of London living.
The development is located at the gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park at the heart of Europe’s largest new urban development, benefiting from over £12.5 billion of investment to date.
Stratford London is a vibrant neighbourhood, an area that embraces all that is new but keeps its heritage at its heart. Put on the international map during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, this is the place that continues to grow and thrive on a daily basis. This is the place where everything feels fresh and exciting. This is the place to be.
Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London, E20
- 330 new homes studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Adjacent to Westfield, Stratford City - Europe's largest urban shopping centre
- All homes have outdoor spaces and many have panoramic views across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the City & Canary Wharf
- 5 major universities within 5 miles of Stratford
- Less than 5 minutes' walk from London third busiest transport hub, Stratford station offering: 2 tubes lines - Central & Jubilee Lines, 3 rail networks, 2 DLR routes, High Speed 1 (HS1) and Crossrail (opening in 2019)
- A home in this new part of London that gives you the chance to be part of the Olympic legacy
- First completion estimated Spring/Summer 2016 with final completion in 2017
- 999 year leasehold