West London's Newest Destination for Luxury Living
Welcome to Southall, West London’s vibrant and colourful neighbourhood in the London Borough of Ealing. The heart of Southall is formed by two distinct town centres linked togeth-er by the South Road bridge over the rail corridor.
One of the most exciting regeneration areas in London with several major development schemes in the pipe-line. Southall will be an area of major change with the arrival of Crossrail combined with funding from the May-or’s Regeneration Fund and the availa-bility of several key development sites and opportunities. This is recognised in Ealing Council’s recently adopted Development Strategy. Greenview Court is an exceptional development offering brand new luxury apartments set amidst multi-level roof gardens – minutes from forthcoming Crossrail connections across the Capital.
From 2018, Crossrail will make Southall one of the best-connected places in London, just 10 minutes from Heathrow, 18 minutes from the West End, with fast direct links on-wards to the City and Canary Wharf. Southall has enough underused land to create around 6,000 new homes and 3,000 new jobs, as out-lined in Opportunity Area Planning Framework (OAPF).
Properties in Ealing are set to soar by 49.8% by the year 2020 because of new Crossrail links in the area, according to JLL. The rental income potential from the area is high. With the development set to be just 8 minutes direct from London Heathrow, the rental market is underpinned by a collective workforce of some 76,500 employees – with the airport’s operation supporting around 114,000 jobs in the local area.
Merrick Road, Southall, UB2 London
- There will be a choice of Studio Suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments arranged from levels 1-11
- 4 mins walk to Southall Station#
- Direct access to Paddington (13 mins),Bond Street (17 mins), Liverpool (24 mins) via Crossrail open in 2018#
- West London Universities within a 10 mile radius include - University of West London,Brunel University London, University of Roehampton London, Imperial College London and Royal College of Music London
- Virtually all apartments come with a private balcony, terrace or winter garden
- Three private landscaped rooftop gardens at levels 5, 7 & 8
- Secure undercroft car parking^
- Three independent en-trance foyers providing stair and lift access to each apartment level
- Daytime Concierge located at the South entrance
- New public realm with raised planters and landscaping
- Located in an area of intense regeneration and London Opportunity Zone
- Walking time to Southall Station & Crossrail: 4 Minutes
- 999 year leasehold & 10 year building warranty
- Estimated completion, Q3 2020