Built from London
Anthology Hoxton Press comprises two hexagonal towers of 16 and 20 storeys;. The new homes are located a short walk from the tech hub of Old Street on the edge of Zones 1–2 with excellent links to Underground, Overground and Crossrail services* Hoxton Press lies on the west side of Shoreditch and just north of the City of London. Its lively community of shops, bars, restaurants and galleries means there’s always something going on.
Anthology Hoxton Press on the Zone 1/2 border with the nearest railway stations being Haggerston (National Rail/Overground), Hoxton (Overground) and Essex Road (National Rail). It is also a 18-minute walk to Old Street Underground, providing quick access to the City, Liverpool Street, Kings Cross St. Pancras (Eurostar) and London Bridge. There are also a number of buses that provide access to multiple areas of the capital including the City and London Bridge from your doorstep.
Wherever you want to go in London or beyond, it’s all within easy reach of Anthology Hoxton Press. Take the train, bus or tube or put on your walking shoes – you’re never far from the action. Hoxton Station has a choice of Overground trains while London Underground and the Northern Line are close by with Old Street under an 18 minute walk. You can walk to the City in no time at all while getting out of town is easy from the A10, taking you to the North Circular and the M25.
Penn Street, Hoxton, N1 5DS
- Completion: Spring/Summer 2018
- Homes: 198 homes – all private
- Architects: Karakusevic Carson Architects / David Chipperfield Architects
- Leasehold: 250 years
- Building Warranty: Premier Guarantee (10 yrs)
- 24 hours Concierge
- Bike storage
- Basement Parking (available with selected homes)
- Public café
- Each property includes a private brick-floored balcony, perfect for secluded outdoor dining as well as offering spectacular views over the surrounding park and expansive city skyline.