Pre-sale of prime, high-yield investment property located in the heart of Montreal, Canada’s Central Business District and Entertainment Sector
Le Peterson will be a landmark new building in Montreal and represents a prime investment opportunity in Quebec, an area which retains the Canadian immigrant investor program. The development is situated next to McGill University campus, in a central Montreal location, with exceptional build quality and a range of world-class on-site amenities.
405 de la Concorde, Montreal
- 253 unit, 31-floor luxury condominium project, strategically situated within Montreal’s Central Business District and Montreal’s vibrant festival scene, home to theatres, cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping.
- Le Peterson is steps from the McGill University campus, and just minutes from Concordia University, the University of Montreal, Lasalle College, the downtown office core and a short walk from one of Montreal’s two new ‘superhospitals’.
- Proximity to offices, hospital s and a range of Universities and Colleges provide investors with unrivalled rental potential.
- 22 suites specifically designed for condominium purchasers seeking investment income and capital appreciation are pre-selling now.
- Montreal’s underground subway system is a mere 100 meters from the front door which provides access to Montreal’s world famous underground city. Le Peterson also has a Walk Score of 100, a Transit Score of 100 and Bike Score of 99.
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and bars are all conveniently located, allowing Le Peterson to offer 24 hour urban living.
- A two-storey lobby featuring a piano lounge and a 24-hour concierge service provides residents with a hotel style entrance.
- Amenities include a games room, 25th floor outdoor Sky Lounge, a billiards lounge, a party room with multimedia screens, furnished guest suite and a 25th floor fitness and yoga studio with the latest equipment, climbing wall, plus showers and changing facilities – all for residents exclusive use.
- All units benefit from large balconies, with those on the higher floors benefiting from spectacular views over Montreal’s CBD.
- High standard of finishes include floor to ceiling windows with energy efficient glass, air conditioning, bespoke kitchens with integrated appliances and high quality, designer selected fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Coming soon: direct flights between Montreal’ international airport and Beijing
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.