1 ,2 & 3 bedroom apartments coming soon to the Royal Borough of Greenwich
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is renowned for its maritime history as well as the Meridian and Mean Time that bear its name. In recognition of its historical importance and dramatic architectural and landscape context, Greenwich became a World Heritage Site in 1997. Following 30 years of renewal and regeneration, Greenwich is one of the Capital’s most vibrant, attractive and sought-after areas to live. And now it’s home to a new development, Maritime, and a range of stylish 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments by Fairview New Homes.
Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 8JL
• Comprising of 81 private properties, including 1 bed, 2 bed and 3 bed apartments
• Fast connectivity to key stations in Zone 1 and Canary Wharf in just 13 minutes
• Granite Worktops in kitchen
• Engineered oak flooring & carpets
• Integrated kitchen appliances (oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave)
• Low service charges and outgoings
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.