Art of living
MIRO encapsulates life, art and leisure into a gallery of effortless apartment living, right on the doorstep of Mt Eden. Located at the heart of Auckland’s cultural scene, MIRO offers a balanced lifestyle in a fantastic space.
The MIRO collection combines bespoke design and custom finishes, giving residents a unique approach to apartment living. Modern aesthetics and artistic elements blend within the apartments and flow through to common areas. Sculpture, contemporary artwork, native planting and water cascades all add to the beauty of MIRO. The building façade will feature glass and cedar detailing.
MIRO’s superb location means that residents are surrounded by amenities, easy transport links and Auckland’s prime suburbs – Mount Eden village, Eden Terrace, Kingsland, Grafton, Newmarket, Parnell Downtown Auckland, and Ponsonby.
25-27 Enfield Street, Mt Eden, Auckland
- Prized Mount Eden address at 25-27 Enfield Street, with double Grammar zoning
- 94 apartments in a four-storey building designed by Aecom Architects
- One, two and three bedroom apartments with security car parking included
- Atrium lobby and internal courtyard area, featuring contemporary art, native planting and water features, with onsite café /gallery space
- Interiors appointed by The Design Option, in conjunction with Context Architects, featuring open plan layouts, Bosch appliances and Italian tiling
- Construction is underway, completion expected in the first quarter of 2017