Location. Living. Lifestyle. Look No Further.
The Onyx Apartments are conscientiously designed for modern, elegant, professional living. The building is an architectural achievement displaying a stunning exterior of harmoniously balanced brick and glass, positioned on the banks of the Regent’s Canal, Kings Cross, London. Every one of the 117 beautiful 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments have been carefully crafted, with exceptional attention to detail to every fitting and fixture for an optimum living experience.
Perfectly situated, Onyx Apartments are in one of the most well connected areas in London, with Kings Cross and St Pancras International Stations within close proximity. They also sit within the boundaries of the new N1C postcode and the wider regeneration area of Kings Cross which incorporates enticing public and green spaces, restored heritage buildings, improved education opportunities, residential and retail developments, galleries, bars and shops in the immediate neighbourhood. This pocket of London is fast evolving into a highly desirable area for Granary Square living and investment.
Camley Street, Kings Cross, N1C
- Fantastic Central London location on the edge of the Kings Cross Regeneration Area
- Excellent transport links from London Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations
- Kings Cross and St Pancras International Stations within close proximity
- Oxford Circus only two stops away on the Victoria line
- Only 4 minutes walk from Granary Square
- Extensive retail offered within the Kings Cross Regeneration Area and both rail stations
- Within easy reach of some of London’s best universities
- Communal roof garden
- 999 years leasehold
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Bicycle storage
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty, 10 year NHBC warranty
- Due for completion in Q3/Q4 2018
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.