A first of its kind
Premier Tower is a mixed use tower located at the corner of Spencer Street and Bourke Street on the western side of the CBD. The development will consist of 780 residential apartments over 78 levels with 4 levels of basement carparking. Residential amenities are to include ground level entry foyer, swimming pool, gym, residential lounges and other amenities as per architectural scheme.
In addition to the residential tower, there will be a 3-4 star boutique hotel housed in the podium levels hosting approximately 175 rooms with dedicated amenities.
The development capitalizes on its unique inner city location, making a positive contribution to the Melbourne CBD and skyline. The tower is distinguished in both form and expression, pushing the architectural standards by providing a captivating and inspired curved façade silhouette.
134-160 Spencer Street, Melbourne
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Situated opposite Southern Cross Train Station (Similar to Singapore’s City Hall MRT Interchange)
- Easy access to RMIT and Melbourne University
- Close proximity to eateries, shopping malls, retail outlets and parks
- Award Winning World Class Architect – Elenberg Fraser
- Mixed development with 173 room 4 star boutique hotel and 780 units over 78 storeys
- Exceptional quality finishes including timber floorings, stone bench tops and Miele appliances
- Opposite Southern Cross Train Station
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.