Above and beyond
Destined to be the most liveable address in the world’s most liveable city, Queens Place is a residential opportunity above and beyond anything yet seen in the Melbourne CBD.
With its refined and beautifully realised 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, unsurpassed amenities, convenient location, and unique urban village setting, Queens Place captures the true essence of Melbourne, and puts it at the doorstep of those who reside within the always welcoming luxury of its twin towers.
Designed in collaboration by Cox Architecture, Fender Katsalidis Architects and Hecker Guthrie—Melbourne firms of international repute—Queens Place promises inner city living without compare.
350 Queen Street, Melbourne
- Developed by 3L Alliance
- Designed in a joint venture between Cox Architecture and Fender Katsalidis
- The development comprises two 80 story towers
- 11,553 Sqm of shopping comprising retail brands, dining options and supermarket, linked via undercover interconnecting lane ways
- Close to RMIT University (500m) Melbourne University (1km) and numerous educational institutions including Oxford College and Carrick Institute
- Within the ‘free tram zone’ and part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels and Chinatown
- 240m walk to Melbourne Central Railway
- 220m walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre which includes a Coles Supermarket, Hoyts Cinema, specialty shops, bars and restaurants
- Close to Bourke Street Mall and Elizabeth Street - Melbourne CBD’s prominent shopping strips
- Buses and trams are easily accessible from the front of the building
- Estimated completion from late 2019 to late 2020