A prime Zone 2 location, with the West end and the City just minutes from your front door
Moments from the world famous Camden Lock and Regent’s Park, Randolph Apartments’ superbly finished collection of 27 one bed, Manhattan and studio apartments puts you at the heart of this vibrant and highly desirable area, Camden. With Camden Town underground station just 4 minutes’ walk away and Camden Road over ground station on your doorstep, you’re superbly connected to the rest of the capital.
15-20 Randolph Street, Camden, NW1 0TF
- Camden Road overground station and Camden Town underground station (Northern Line) just one and four minutes’ walk from your front door respectively
- From Camden Town underground station Kings Cross St Pancras can be reached in 4 minutes, Oxford Circus in 7 minutes, and Bank in 14 minutes
- Three of London’s greatest green spaces are in very close proximity - Regent’s Park is just 10 minutes’ walk away, while on the other side of the Regent’s Canal lies Primrose Hill, and Hampstead Heath is just a seven minute train journey from Camden Road overground station
- London's four main universities, UCL, LSE, King's College and Imperial College are all within 20 minutes travel time
- In close proximity to both the picturesque Camden Lock and Camden's famous markets
- 10 year building warranty
- Estimated completion from Q3 2015
- 999 Year Leasehold
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.