A Beautiful New Riverside Neighborhood for London
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views.
The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares. There are stunning apartment buildings offering unrivalled views of the Thames, terraced mansion blocks offering generous family sized apartments and a range of townhouses with tall ceilings and stunning private gardens.
The development will consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
Royal Docks, London E16
- Suites, 1 & 2 bed apartments and 3 & 4 bed duplexes
- The new residential heart of the Royal Docks with its anticipated £3.5 billion of investment including the new Asian Business Park
- Outstanding transport links; with its own DLR station at Pontoon Dock; 4 minutes to London City Airport and only 10 minutes walk to Custom House, future Crossrail station
- Beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting to parks and squares, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population of 10,000 by completion
- Extensive facilities to include swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, jacuzzi, outdoor gym facilities, workout zones & 14,000 sqft of leisure centre
- 999 years leasehold
- Estimated completion from 2017