In the heart of the Capital City
1-32-12,13, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- A good time to enter the market with Japan’s present low currency state.
- Expected high increment in real estate price with the Tokyo's 2020 Olympicshosting.
- Located in the heart of the Capital City, Shibuya (澀谷), one of Tokyo’s well-known commercialandresidentialdistrict, and a center of youth cultureand entertainment.
- There are plans of high-profile urban renewaland development projectsin progress throughout theShibuya district, including Dogenzaka(道玄坂) by 2020
- Several companiesare headquartered in Shibuya, such as Casio, CampbellsSoup‘s Japan, VirginAtlantic Airways’sJapan, TokyuCorporation (東急電鉄) and East Japan Railway Company (JR East ).
- Only 3 mins walk from the Shibuya railway stationwhich is jointly operated by JR East, KeioCorporation, TokyuCorporation, and Tokyo Metro.
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.