In the heart of the Capital City
1-32-12,13, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- A good time to enter the market with Japan’s present low currency state.
- Expected high increment in real estate price with the Tokyo's 2020 Olympicshosting.
- Located in the heart of the Capital City, Shibuya (澀谷), one of Tokyo’s well-known commercialandresidentialdistrict, and a center of youth cultureand entertainment.
- There are plans of high-profile urban renewaland development projectsin progress throughout theShibuya district, including Dogenzaka(道玄坂) by 2020
- Several companiesare headquartered in Shibuya, such as Casio, CampbellsSoup‘s Japan, VirginAtlantic Airways’sJapan, TokyuCorporation (東急電鉄) and East Japan Railway Company (JR East ).
- Only 3 mins walk from the Shibuya railway stationwhich is jointly operated by JR East, KeioCorporation, TokyuCorporation, and Tokyo Metro.