New Apartments in Canary Wharf
South Quay Plaza is a landmark development designed by world leading architects Foster + Partners. The building has been designed to maximise space in the 2.6 acres of gardens that surround it, allowing sunlight to flood the gardens and provide dual aspect views for many of the apartments.
Located just a few moments from the heart of London’s fastest growing business district, SQP is incredibly well connected. Within a five-minute walk you can access the South Quay DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station and the forthcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail)#. Living at SQP will provide residents with a 5-star lifestyle as they become exclusive members of The Quay Club, providing fantastic facilities including a state of the art gym, 20m swimming pool overlooking the South Dock, business lounge, screening room and private dining room as well as the stunning 56th floor bar and terrace, offering incredible views of the city skyline.
South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SH, UK
- Manhattan Suites, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments available
- Incredibly well connected, located minutes from South Quay DLR, Canary Wharf Underground for Jubilee Line and the Elizabeth line (Crossrail)#
- Designed by world-leading architects, Foster + Partners
- Surrounded by 2.6 acres of stunning landscaped gardens
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents become exclusive members of the Quay Club, featuring 5-star facilities including a gym, state-of-the-art spa and 20m swimming pool
- 56th floor residents’ club lounge and terrace, private dining room, screening room and business lounge, providing incredible views of the City Skyline
Last Modified: November 26, 2018