Newest addition to the Melbourne skyline
St Boulevard, has been conceived as a beautiful interplay between nature and architecture. Inspired by nature and designed for modern living, St. Boulevard residences become part of a stunning ecosystem, with natural materials and lush greenery drawn up from the garden and through the buildings.
Located on Melbourne’s premier tree lined boulevards, surrounded by parks and gardens, the development is positioned on the corner of High Street and St Kilda Road, only 4km from the CBD.
The development comprises of 435 apartments across 3 buildings ranging between 9 to 20 Levels. St Boulevard offers its residents a luxurious resort style living, with an internal garden pool sanctuary space incorporating a part botanic garden and part water garden feel. The striking architecture by award winning architects Elenberg Fraser featured distinctive and stretched curtain wall glazing skin, crafted into a continuous surface that reflects the sky and surrounding parklands. All three buildings employ a narrow core-to-perimeter floor plate depth ensuring maximum views, light, and passive ventilation to apartment interiors as well as full frontages to the exterior facade to all bedrooms.
The development also offers a vibrant community with extensive suite of facilities such as private outdoor pool, garden, pavilions, indoor dining, lounge, theatre room, BBQ, spa & gym area all located on ground floor. Each of these spaces has been inspired by the Melbournians love of outdoor living and is designed to enhance the St Boulevard experience.
601 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Designed by award wining architect Elenberg Fraser
- 4km from the CBD
- Close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, with the tram journey to the city taking less than 10 minutes
- Convenient access to nearby beaches such as St Kilda Beach
- Within walking distance of retail destinations such as Chapel Street shopping, dinning and entertainment precinct and Prahran Market
- Car spaces included with all 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom apartment
- Garden Sanctuary which is part botanic garden and part water garden located centrally to all buildings
- Amenities include pool, outdoor lounges/pavilion areas, cinema room, indoor dining room, gymnasium, steam room and sauna
Our range of houses and flats for sale have been carefully chosen based on their propensity for high returns on investment. Located in some of the world’s most financially viable cities, our luxury properties boast sophisticated design, furnishings and architecture in addition to easy access to local facilities.
Continue browsing through more of our overseas properties for sale.