West of London landmark development with impressive connections
Award-winning developer London Square is unveiling a new phase of its landmark development in Staines-upon-Thames, a popular commuter town west of London and the UK base for many multi-national companies, with just 35 minutes by train to the capital.
London Square Staines Upon Thames, a major regeneration scheme transforming the high street in the historic town and offering strong investment potential , is close to Royal Windsor, and prime real estate areas of Virginia Water and Ascot. The development has excellent transport links, with a 15-minute drive to Heathrow airport, fast trains to the heart of London and national motorway connections.
The £120m development features a piazza with retail at street level, with 260 private residential units in four striking buildings, linked by a central landscaped courtyard garden. The latest phase, Core A, features a collection of 64 stylish one and two bedroom apartments, with first-class specification and sleek interiors, each with a private balcony or terrace, with impressive views from the fifth and sixth floors and a roof terrace for residents. Completion is scheduled for Q4 2020. There is a 24-hour concierge and an on-site gym, now open. Attractive landscaped areas, a pocket park and children’s playground provide an attractive, green setting.
Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 4BY
- 64 brand new luxury 1 & 2-bed apartments with high specifications throughout
- High Street location with shops, restaurants and bars
- Location of choice for multinational businesses, including BP, Samsung, Hitachi Capital and British Gas
- 35 mins to London Waterloo, with Staines station is only 4 mins walk away
- 7 mins walk to River Thames
- 5 minutes to Egham for Royal Holloway University of London
- 10 mins drive to Heathrow Airport, 15 mins to Windsor
- 24-hour concierge, residents’ gym and private landscaped ground
- 999-year lease
- 10-year NHBC warranty and 2-year customer care
- Estimated completion from Q4 2020
Last Modified: June 5, 2019