City of London
The City is London’s innermost layer and where you’ll find The Denizen – a sophisticated collection of new apartments offering elegant living spaces, tranquil outdoor retreats, premium amenities and impeccable service.
As a denizen of the City, you are part of something special.
From smart 1-bedroom to spacious 3-bedroom homes, this elegant address shines with luxurious details and inner calm. Complemented by resident entertainment rooms and private outdoor spaces, it’s a refined City haven. Experience everything a contemporary City home should be: spacious, bright, elegant and tranquil. Individual balconies and terraces answer the need for an outdoor retreat from urban life, and the concierge services are your ally to help navigate life in the world’s most exciting capital.
43 Golden Lane, Barbican, London EC1
- Located in the heart of the cultural hub of Barbican, on the doorstep of the City and Old Street roundabout/Tech City
- Moorgate Underground station is less than a 5-minute walk away
- Farringdon and Liverpool Street stations are within walking distance for Crossrail, putting the whole of London on your doorstep
- Majority of apartments overlook a private landscaped parkland
- Contemporary design and communal areas for residents to enjoy 24/7 – residents’ lounge and terrace, games room, cinema room and concierge
- Estimated completion Q3 2020
Last Modified: November 26, 2018