The Spirit of London SE1
The Residence Blackfriars is a boutique apartment building in SE1, designed by prominent London architects Rolfe Judd.
All of the highly specified apartments have a private balcony or terrace. At ground level, there are convenient shops and creative space, and at sky level, a surprising residents’ roof terrace.
Located within sight of some of the capital’s most exhilarating buildings, restaurants, bars and arts venues, The Residence Blackfriars marks the start of the lifestyle you’ve been searching for.
169-173 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1
- A boutique development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary apartments at the heart of London SE1
- All apartments have balconies or terraces
- Communal Garden on 6th floor with views of the Shard, The City, Canary Wharf and St. Pauls
- Approximately 2 mints walk to Southwark Underground Station
- Walking distance to the City and Thames Path
- 10-year NHBC build warranty
- Anticipated completion from June 2015