Love Life, Live on King Street - The Yards
The Yards encompasses 401 apartments in two contemporary towers – North Yard and South Yard – set within the 140 year old Brisbane Showgrounds. The best architectural features of days past form the foundations of a new generation’s innovation and technology to create the ultimate expression in urban lifestyle.
When the sun gives way to city lights, everything will be at your door. At home at The Yards you can relax or be entertained, take it easy in your own sanctuary or get out and enjoy the frisson of energy around you. The Yards will be at the epicentre of Brisbane’s new wave of exuberance, encircled by the city’s best lifestyle options. It’s also where you can simply and serenely get away from it all. Experience life in The Yards. It’s where your life is to be played out your way.
Just 1.6km from the CBD, bordered by Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley you’re surrounded by some of Brisbane’s richest architectural heritage. Enjoy the delights of the Tivoli Theatre, the lush greens of Victoria Park Golf Course or the sensations of Chinatown. Another few minutes stroll east and step onto the river boardwalk. You will be living in a vibrant new neighbourhood and at the epicentre of one of the largest mixed use urban regeneration projects in Australia. You’ve got everything going for you. It will all be here, all in your backyard.
From fresh food to fine wines, entertainment to education this is where life is brimming with variety and vitality. King Street will be an urban phenomenon you need to experience to believe.
36 King Street, Bowen Hills QLD 4006, Australia
- 6km from Brisbane CBD
- High quality 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in two contemporary towers – North Yard and South Yard
- Relaxed living with the convenience of its ground-floor retail shops
- A supermarket and on-site car parking
- By 2025 more than 15,000 people will live, work and experience the precinct.
- At the centre of The Yards is a 27,000m² private residential podium and big screen HDTV
- Situated just 1.6km from the CBD and bordered by Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley, you’re surrounded by some of Brisbane’s richest architectural heritage.
- When the sun gives way to city lights, everything will be at your door.
- From fresh food to fine wines, entertainment to education this is where life is brimming with variety and vitality. King Street is an urban phenomenon you need to experience to believe.
- The developer of The Yards is Lendlease, an integrated property company which has secured the largest urban regeneration projects in Australia, including Barangaroo, Darling Square and Victoria Harbour. Lendlease have also delivered significant projects in the UK, Asia and USA which ensure lasting occupier and resident demand.