Futurehome - A Generation Ahead
Lend Lease welcomes you to Futurehome and a bold new vision for living in the heart of London. Futurehome is an unrivalled collection of 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses in Zone 1. Built to Passivhaus standards, a highly detailed method of construction (see page 57), this rare opportunity provides the perfect balance of sustainable, classic, timeless design in the heart of Elephant Park, one of London’s greenest regeneration projects.
The Futurehome townhouses are a prime example of blending the old with the new, keeping all the beautiful features of the traditional Victorian house together with some modernised value–added benefits. With gorgeous landscaped front and rear gardens, a balcony on the first level overlooking the pretty tree–lined street, and an incredible
outdoor terrace on the third level, these houses provide rich spaces to soak up the sun and enjoy every part of being outside whilst still being at home.
Elephant Park is an outstanding opportunity to own an exceptional new home, and enjoy all the benefits of living in London’s highly desirable Zone 1. This is a district that is not only a great place to live and work, but is rapidly
becoming one of London’s most sought–after residential neighbourhoods.
Travel from Elephant & Castle couldn’t be easier, with fast connections to the rest of London and beyond via a mainline train station and an Underground station. More than 25 bus routes provide convenient access to destinations across the capital, while frequent services on the Bakerloo and Northern lines take you to the City in just five minutes, and the West End in 10 minutes.
West Grove, Elephant Park, Elephant & Castle, London SE17
- West Grove comprises of suites, one, two and three bedroom homes and the tallest planned tower in Elephant Park
- 5-minute walk from the Zone 1 Elephant & Castle tube and rail station
- Concierge service
- Private gymnasium
- Resident's function room
- Club Lobby - a space to work or relax
- Estimated completion from Winter 2018
- Triple glazed windows, reducing noise and ensuring consistent temperatures throughout
- Window shutters which reduce heat levels with enhanced insulation
- Independently tested to Passivhaus standards (highest standard of efficiency and comfort)
- Smart heating and lighting, allowing personal control of your home
- Integrated Siemens IQ appliances, combining style with low energy requirements
- Shared green spaces and private gardens for a safe, closed environment