Luxurious new apartments in Maida Vale
A former local police station, Redrow London’s new development in Maida Vale will consist of a lavishly converted grade two listed building with a brand new element to the rear. For those looking for Maida Vale property, Westbourne Place is set to be an exquisite collection of apartments in the heart of West London.
Westbourne Place enjoys an excellent location, being only two miles North West of central London, and benefits from fantastic transport links that will soon be enhanced by Paddington’s new Crossrail station. Set to open in 2018, this ambitious project will see journey times around the capital significantly shortened, making property in the vicinity of one of the new stations an astute investment. For this reason, Westbourne Place is sure to be a covetable development for both those looking for a to buy to let property in Maida Vale and those looking to settle in this desirable location themselves.
Maida Vale, London W9
- 49 luxury apartments located in the desirable location of Maida Vale, W9
- Only 4 minutes’ walk to Westbourne Park Underground Station (Hammersmith & City & Circle Lines)
- East access to Paddington Station for Crossrail due 2018
- Balconies and terraces and a communal landscaped courtyard
- Exceptional cross-London connections put the Captial’s many prestigious universities and colleges within easy reach, including the University of Westminster (13mintues) and UCL (22 minutes)
- Car Parking available
- 999 year leasehold
- Estimated completion from December 2016