Whitechapel + Bethnal Green
White + Green takes its name from the two superbly connected London Underground stations, between which our exciting new scheme sits. Whitechapel and Bethnal Green are hives of activity, bustling with markets, restaurants, cafes, shops and bars, and only a few minutes
from the centre of town.
The White + Green scheme comprises four buildings of 144 apartments, including studio suites, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom
apartments and commerical units located around a central piazza.
Fast connectivity to Zone 1 and the imminent arrival of the Elizabeth Line [Crossrail], due to open in 2019, provide quick access to your desk, whilst an endless array of entertainment including parks, a city farm, gyms, cinemas, restaurants, markets and buzzing cafes create a rich and diverse cultural experience, unrivalled elsewhere. This is the lifestyle you always wanted and more.
120 Vallence Road, London E1
- Comprises of four buildings with 144 apartments, including studio suites, 1 bed, 2 bed and 3 bed apartments
- Zone 2 location
- Fast connectivity to Zone 1 and imminent arrival of Elizabeth Line [Crossrail due to open in 2019]
- Residents’ only communal landscaped roof terrace with views towards The City on The Hirst Building and The Gilbert + George Building
- Underfloor heating
- Integrated Smeg appliances
- Surrounding White + Green, and within a short walk, are the world-class Life-Sciences Campus of Queen Mary University, the Grade II Listed Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel College and London Churchill College
- 6 mins walk to Whitechapel Overground; 7 mins walk to Bethnal Green Overground; 8 mins walk to Whitechapel Underground
- Elizabeth Line [Crossrail] due to open in 2019
- 999 year lease
- Completion Q2 2019